SoftPro Functional Hand & Wrist Splint
Comfortable - Static Position - Antibacterial Fabric - Removable Cover
For an adjustable and comfortable support during mild to severe flexion contractures in a patient's hand, wrist, fingers, or thumb, a good resting hand and wrist splint is in order. This hand and wrist splint provides patients with the gentle, but static positioning that they need to recover comfortably and quickly.
When adjusted and carefully strapped down, the splint allows patients wrists to be kept in place and maintain a neutral, natural position, even if patient is inclined to pronate their wrists or move and fidget.
- Made of high quality materials, it guarantees a hygienic and more comfortable experience for you or your patients.
- This hand and wrist splint is highly adjustable and easily mouldable, without the application of heat or tools.
- The hand and wrist splints bend-to-fit design allows it to be adjustable all the way down to the thumb and finger rests to help for ulnar and radial deviation, ensuring proper recover and a more comfortable patient experience.
- The hand and wrist splints extra-long straps allows for patients of any size to use the splint and still maintain its proper position to guarantee safe recovery.
- The straps keep fingers and the thumb in a natural resting position and prevent movement to help with contracture recovery.
- The padded cover is made of an antibacterial fabric to resist odour and is removable for cleaning and laundering.
- Adjustable arm, wrist and hand troughs
- No heat or tools required for adjustment, can be done by hand
- Soft and comfortable padding, antibacterial, launderable
- Adjustable, long and slightly elastic straps
|Size||Width Of MP Joints||Wrist To Finger Tip Length|
|S||Up to 7.5cm||Up to 15cm|
|M||7.5cm to 8.75cm||16.25cm to 22.4cm|
|L||8.75cm to 10cm||22.4cm to 23.75cm|