Rolyan Sof-Foam Palm Shield
Moderate To Severe Hand Tightness - Helping Prevent Skin Breakdown
Palm Shield contracture hand splint with Sof-Foam cushion inserts in finger separators. SofFoam in finger separators and palm will not over compress. Latex free.
- The Rolyan Sof-Foam Palm Shield offers optimum comfort and is easily customized to fit any hand. It protect the userÕs hand, preventing skin ulcers and finger contractions while holding the hand comfortably in place.
- The Rolyan Sof-Foam Palm Shield is a medical device used often to alleviate discomfort and provide a soft cushion for tightly-closed fists and hands.
- The shield helps increase comfort for users with moderate to severe hand tightness and is recommended for use by patients at risk for skin breakdowns and finger contractions.
- The shield can also be used to prevent patients from tugging or pulling on their feeding tubes. It conforms to the natural shape of the hand with a soft cone in the centre to help keep the wearer's grip in place.
- The irritant-free soft Sof-Foam adds a layer of comfort and is easily cleaned.
Soft, removable, latex-free separators work by separating and positioning the fingers and thumb, which helps reduce skin ulcers. The splint can easily be customised to fit the wearer and the material is made for easy breathing to wick away perspiration, and the finger pads are easily cleaned to maintain hygiene.
Please note that the price for this product is per hand.