Fibre Optic Otoscope
Fibre Optic Otoscope - x3 Magnification - 4 Tip Sizes - Large Viewing Window
Common uses include examining all bodily orifices, eye examinations, checking fine motor coordination, laboratory and veterinary medicine, and much more.
Fibre Optic Otoscope is TGA - Health Safety Registration certified.
The otoscope is perhaps one of the most recognised medical instruments in medical care. Most know it to be used to view the ear canal and nasal sinuses. However, otoscopes are used for many other tasks in health care. Otoscopes even have non-medical uses, as well, whether it be crafting, DIY, or electronics.
- Pneumatic testing can be done using the integrated inflation bulb.
- Enjoy 3x"s magnification through an airtight anti-scratch window.
- The unit is durable, easy to clean and includes 4 Sizes of reusable tips
- Swivel window features an airtight seal
- Scratch resistant glass viewing window with 3 x magnification
- LED Distal Fibre Optic Illumination
- Inflation bulb for pneumatic testing included
- Homogenous illumination of ear canal and tympanum
- Pocket clip with integrates ON/Off Switch
- 2 x AA Batteries (Not included)