Double Layer Hospital Mattress
Double Layer foam hospital pressure mattress offers optimum support and comfort to the mobility-impaired. The mattress hugs the body's shape and relieve pressure, helping to prevent damage to skin and provide refreshing sleep.
Ideal for patients with limited mobility, the BetterLiving Double Layer foam pressure mattress is an excellent solution for multiple uses in a variety of environments. The mattress works similarly to the memory foam beds you're probably familiar with.
A high-quality, double layer foam mattress is ideal for patients with partial mobility and provides a highly comfortable sleeping surface. The high-density, temperature sensitive hugs the users body and contours to their body shape. The firm, dense core of the mattress helps provide maximum support to relieve pressure points.
- Surface is made from vapour permeable, bacteriostatically treated material.
- Materials are fire retardant and water resistant.
- Four (4) way stretch cover material prevents slippage and friction.
- Waterfall skirt seals moisture out. Welded and taped seams aid in infection control.
- Weight 9 kg
- Dimensions 95 x 23 x 23 cm